Medical assessments are used to screen potential employees for risk factors that may limit their ability to perform a new job safely and effectively.
Hunter Valley WorkSAFE can tailor the medical assessment to suit the requirement of your organisation and address specific physical or health concerns relevant to a given work environment.
The Medical Assessment may include, but is not limited to:
- Medical history questionnaire
- Height, weight, body mass index (BMI)
- Physical examination (including Respiratory System, Neurological System, Cardiovascular System, Abdomen, Musculoskeletal System)
- Hearing test (Audiometry)
- Lung function (Spirometry)
- Instant Drug test (oral or urine)
- Alcohol breath test
- Doctor review and report
Contact us to discuss our Medical Assessments and how they can be tailored to your business.